Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Three Doors ... D'oh!

It is official: The IMS director of entertainment hates me.

In keeping with the tradition of disappointing Carb Day fans, the popular rock group Three Doors Down is apparently slotted to take the free concert stage this year after the Pit Stop Challenge. And while their popularity cannot be denied, this is one hombre who will not be there.

In the past, the IMS has ripped nasty ones (The B-52's, Kenny Brack & The Subwoofers), but hasn't lost their ability to impress (The Black Crowes, Live). They also have the ability to turn a fun loving crowed into a swarming pit of profanity and pirate antics (Nick Lachey's introduction).

I know many were less-than-thrilled with Kid Rock last year, but some still insisted it was a good show. Personally, I was at the Legion holding down a table for my pals.

I suspect I'll be doing the same again this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment